Monday, March 28, 2011

Lets Get Shabby...Challenge #22

The next challenge is up at Lets Get Shabby and it is all about Beatrix Potter, her characters and beautiful illustrations. It could also be representative of Easter or Spring. Please visit the Lets Get Shabby blog to see the gorgeous examples done by the other design team girls for inspiration, check out the beautiful prize and get the details on how to play. Carol from Tattered Inspirations is our kind and very generous sponsor this month......she has beautiful things in her shop.







I made 2 little tag books.....one with clues in it for an Easter egg hunt in the garden made using Graphic 45 paper, and the other one with Spring quotes, made with beautiful Websters pages.



10 comments:

  1. sooooo beautiful and creative .. ooohhh I just adore them .. you are soooo clever .. love them chickie Babe !!!! LOL .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nossa, não sei qual das versões é a mais bonita!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag books are absolutely gorgeous, gotta love that paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... WOW... What an amazing project. I just love this..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG .. these are just amazing - beautiful babe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popping in again to thank you so much for the lovely compliment on my Once Upon A Springtime book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWEE Gayle
    both of these books are just splendid
    you are so creative and prolific too

    thank you for sharing your creativity
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just beautiful!!!
    hugs from france!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gayle,thank you for your sweet comments!! I really appreciate them.
    I love your two tag books!!! So gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh - these are the most beautiful things ever! I don't think I've seen anything like this before. I especially love the spring quotes collection. You do fabulous work, Gayle!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.