Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Color Room #125

I played along in The Color Room this week; haven't done that in quite a while, but really, really loved this weeks palette.

This page is a combination of techniques that I really enjoy...stamping, stencilling, fussy cutting and colouring with Distress Stains.




Materials Used :
PAPER, BoBunny,AnnaGriffin,K&Company.
MASKS,Prima, Crafters Workshop.
STAMPS,Delish,Stampers Anonymous bitty grunge and urban chic.
CHIPBOARD, Dusty Attic. 
Cuttle Bug Honeycombe Die.
Gesso,paint,distress ink and stains,Donna Salazah Inx.


Well that's another week nearly gone. It's a bit scary how quickly this year is rushing by. Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you have a great week end. xx

10 comments:

  1. Holy freaking Hell Gayle .....
    This is BRILLIANT
    Love every element - the masking is stunning!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow.. this is breath taking beautiful.. so stunning.. the colors are amazing.. and the flowers falling down the page looks awesome.. really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those black splats, Gayle. Your page rocked this palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first montage, what great shades

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely gorgeous in everyway! Love the design, love the colors, and love the pic....all going together perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just died and went to heaven the sec I spotted your page over at TCR!! this has PUB written all over it, sooo much delish detail on your page. Looove the masking/misting, subtle stamping, it is utterly exquisite in every way. If I don't see this on the feature wall tomorrow, I promise to drink my coffe black for a week! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. TADAAH!! now what DID I tell you - I can have my coffe white this week too!! WOOOOOOT WOOOOT congratulations on your feature, your layout is shining bright on the wall over at The Color Room!! *happy dance* xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic layout, congrats on the feature :) love it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, beautiful Gayle! So much gorgeous layering with stamps and paint, love every inch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Gayle this is totally amazing!! SUPER stunning page!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.