Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mixed Media Place......"Slow Down Tags"


This month at Mixed Media Place I made some tags, and an envelope to keep them in, to remind me to "slow down".
This was such an enjoyable and almost therapeutic exercise. I only intended to make one tag but once I started I couldn't stop, so ended up with four, and an envelope as well.
Plain manilla envelopes,  7 Dots patterned paper from the Domestic Goddess range and Nature Walk, texture paste, stamps, inks, Ecoline Water Colours, beautiful Silks Acrylic Glazes, Distress Stains, and metal embellishments, all from Mixed Media Place.











Thanks for dropping by today, you know what my message is going to be, just take it easy.
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Wow,, love those tags, great textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gayle these are gorgeous! Totally agree with Wilma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and slow down!!! These tags are amazing, so much work on each one, but I think they would have been so much fun to create!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so stunning! Love the texture and layers you have incorporated and the whole concept behind them. What a wonderful reminder to enjoy the moments of life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every tag looks amazing my friend. I LOVE the colors and the textures you used. You can tell you had fun creating these..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.