Sunday, April 19, 2015

Ode To Finn..............Finnabair Creative Team

There are some creative souls in the art, mixed media, art journalling and scrapbooking world that truly inspire me.
Finnabair is one of them.
I love her style, I love her techniques, I love her products, I love her creative philosophy, I love her positive energy and I love her humility.
I know I'm on her Creative Team and of course I'm meant to say nice things. This is not a "suckup". Even if I were not on her team I would still be saying the same things, and I'm sure there are many, many, people who admire her as I do.
So, I thought I would make a page about her.
I know she loves to drink tea and uses tea bags and tea stains in her work. So, I popped Finn in a tea cup, gave her some 'mechanicals' wings and a crown, filled a tea bag with her glass beads and splashed some black tea stain onto my page.



A detailed product list is on the Finnabair Blog HERE.
All products used including Finn's beautiful Cling Stamps, and Mica Powders can be purchased from Mixed Media Place HERE.

Thanks for visiting today. Wishing you a creative week and inspiration in abundance.
post signature

5 comments:

  1. A fantastic idea and a stunning make, a truly worthy creative dedication to this wonderful lady whom I have been lucky enough to meet on several occasions....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about her talent, second to none, she threw the rule book out and doesn't have one.. and that is ok.. Love your tribute to her, it has her essence here.. love the tea bag and soooo many textures.. this is amazing, beyond amazing really.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an ode to Finn! So beautiful in every way...you have really captured her spirit here in so many ways....her freedom, her colorful creativity...and of course her tea! I love how you used a real tea bag and those beads spilling down the page are so cool....wonderful piece Gayle....marvelous xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous! Love how you simulated the tea spilling out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning - and what a tribute to Anna and her work... teabags and all!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.